Friday 6 September 2013

Getting to Know me - 20 Random Facts about Me - Blogger Tag


One of my favorite hair bloggers (Lesley of Fresh Lengths) did the "20 Random Facts about Me - Blogger Tag", beneath which, she welcomed others to tag along. So since I'm a new-comer to the blogging game, I decided it's perfect timing to allow readers to get to know me.

I could go on and on, but below are the first 20 that came to mind. Enjoy.
  1. I have a huge sweet tooth. I LOVE sweets and pastries, if I could, I'd eat them everyday. BUT, I know that they're not good so I rarely ever do.
  2. I have only ever owned one stuffed animal, which I won in Korea last summer.



  3. I started blogging less than a week ago.
  4. My favorite season is spring because I'm usually just happy that the long, cold winter is ending!
  5. I love fruits, all of them.
  6. I hate flying, but I love to travel. I want to see the world!
  7. I wore braces for 3 years.
  8. My sign is Sagittarius.
  9. I'm 5.4"
  10. I really love shopping...for everything; food, clothes, shoes, household stuff, errthang!
  11. I have 7 piercings.
  12. I am totally afraid of heights.
  13. My favorite food, outside of Jamaican, is Chinese.
  14. I can only eat the wing or breast of the chicken, I absolutely hate the taste of leg or thigh.
  15. I studied Marketing at university and graduated at the top of my class.
  16. I don't like watching movies, I think they are just way too long.
  17. I am a Jamaican living in Japan.

  18. I love me some Love and Hip Hop ATL...I know RATCHET! lol
  19. My first job was at a bank, a summer job.
  20. I love watching documentaries about all kinds of things; food, weight-loss, crime, drugs, money, travel, foreign countries and ideas...you name it, I'll watch it.

Do we have anything in common? Let me know down below.

Ps. I tag anyone who wants to do this as well.

XOXO,
Abbi

4 comments :

  1. Great to see you did the tag Abbi!
    It's great you have control over your sweet tooth - definitely don't! I love shopping too, especially for clothes and houseware stuff now and I agree with you on movies being too long. Anything over an hour and a half I can't watch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging us all Lesley. It was fun to do! It's pretty hard to control @ times, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Yeah, shopping can be so much fun, and I'd take a tv-show or a documentary over a movie any day. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Sag too! Best sign right, lol. Very nice, and very random :-)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: