Tuesday 3 September 2013

Revealing...


I have been lurking in the shadows of the blogosphere for a long time, and now I have decided to reveal myself through my very own blog. My name is Abbi and I have decided to document my life and it's escapades, particularly that of growing my hair below the waist, and I'd like you to come along for the ride. 

A lil' background info

I started my hair journey on April 1, 2012 and although I wish I had a dramatic or interesting story to tell you about how awful my hair was, how much it broke, or the life-altering relaxer I got... I don't! My hair was doing OK, growing out nicely from a short cut the year prior, but then a friend of mine was giving me an update on her life and happened to mention this site and suggested I check it out, and the rest, as they say it, is history. With that said, like all others, I have had ups and downs during my journey, but so far, the results have been well worth it and there's a lot more growing to do.

So please join me as I explore my hair growth potential by satisfying its needs using the wealth of knowledge I have gained and the skills I have honed. Who knows, maybe we can learn a thing or two from each other!

XOXO,
Abbi!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

share: