Thursday 28 November 2013

How Could I Live Without You?? - 5 Hair Must-Haves

There was a question in my Liebster award post about the products I would want with me if I were stuck on a desert. I gave it some more thought and came up with the 5 products that I absolutely can't do without. Check 'em out:


1.
natural oils



2.
moisturizing deep conditioner(s)




3.
water!

preferably in a spray bottle :-)



 4.
silk/ satin scarf


5.
bobby pins


What items can you not live without?

XOXO,
Abbi

4 comments :

  1. Can u post a link to your comb like applicator bottle? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is just an old color applicator bottle but the Roots Only bottle is available via the links below:
      http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Only-Hair-Root-Touch/dp/B0045D7BG4, http://www.sallybeauty.com/haircolor-bottle/SBS-568100,default,pd.html

      No prob!

      Delete
  2. I just can't live without my Jessicurl Too Shea Moisturizing Conditioner. Happy Thanksgiving!


    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot about it! One day it'll be in my hands! lol
      Thanx! Same to you.

      Delete

What are your thoughts?

share: