Tuesday 7 January 2014

Back for More - with a few new things

I'm baaackk! lol

Initially, I only planned to refrain from blogging for the week that I was in the Philippines, but then I was so caught up when I came back to Japan that no blogging was done. Anyway I'm here now and I thoroughly enjoyed my winter vacay! The weather, the food, the people and spending time with my boo thang lol but one of my favorite things was the shopping. I was really pleased to find that they have a wider array of western products including hair goodies and I took advantage.

I had just stocked up on a few of my must-haves in December, but who can resist trying out some new stuff?!



What I got:
  • Herbal Essences Hello Hydration - I'm sure you (like me) have heard tons about how absolutely marvelous this conditioner is. I had been dying to try it out, but couldn't get my hands on it...well now it's mine. 
  • VO5 - nothing special, just a co-wash conditioner that I picked up. I'm sure I had used it pre hair journey but I have forgotten whether it works or not so I'm about to give it another shot.
  • Creme Silk Vitamin Treatment Weekly dry rescue
  • Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Masque 
  • Hair Spa Aloe Vera deep conditioner 


The last 3 are all deep conditioners (my fave products to try out). I will give a follow-up on all the products I mentioned. This is just a glance at the new products I'm trying out.


Did you pick up something new during winter vacay? Tell me about it.

XoXo,
Abbi-Jo

4 comments :

  1. Welcome back Abby! Missed reading your blog whilst you were gone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks fifi! I've got to get to writing then! lol

      Delete
  2. welcome back, abby!

    i didn't pick up any new products during the holidays but i did go back to using ORS hair mayonnaise.
    fell in love all over again.

    :)
    vanessa

    ps. loooooove filipino food!
    so good...all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa. I used to love that DC, haven't used it in a while though.

      OMG can you say awesome?! I ate enough to feed a small village haha

      Delete

What are your thoughts?

share: