Tuesday 25 February 2014

Two the Hard Way (braid n bun) - HOTW

I love the styles KLP chooses for her pinspired link-up and this one is no different. I thought it'd be a good style for my HOTW stint, so I got to recreating it after my last wash. I thought it was going to be pretty easy but my 10-weeks-post hair just did not want to cooperate. I usually prefer styles that allow me to work in smaller sections when stretching, so this style was a little bit of a challenge. Anyway, I got it done and I am enjoying the finished product. Check it out:


HOTW - braid & a bun


Steps:
  • Section the top right (or left, whichever you prefer) side and set it aside.
  • Secure the rest of your hair into a ponytail holder.
  • Twist the ponytail into a bun.
  • Braid the aforementioned section (I started my braid with a cornrow to anchor it to my head better) and cross it over to the opposite side of the bun and secure.
  • Enjoy.


Be sure to check out KLP's interpretation of this style as well!



How are you wearing your hair this week?



9 comments :

  1. Ha! We're totally rocking the same bun this week! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's too funny! Inspired or should I say pinspired by KLP! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Am definitely trying this for next week's PS. its very chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try this out, looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes honey! This is beautiful on you! Thanks for linking up!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: