Tuesday 1 July 2014

HOTD - Something's Fishy

Hey hey hey,

This quick post is just to show you how I wore my hair last Sunday.
It was a chill Sunday evening,  so I went for this style to complement my look.


HOTD - fishtail braid
 

Fishtail braid: how to


Quick how to:

  • comb hair to one side
  • secure with a hair tie/ scrunchie
  • separate ponytail into 2
  • take a small piece from one side and cross it over to the other
  • do the same on the other side and keep alternating until you reach the end of your ponytail
  • remove hair tie
    • ensure you take the small pieces from the outside of each section to create a neat braid



I enjoyed this style a lot. I felt very laid back and comfy in it.




How did you rock your hair last Sunday? 
 
 
 

8 comments :

What are your thoughts?

share: