Wednesday 9 July 2014

Styling My Senegalese Twists - #1

Hey guys,
 
Not much is going on in these parts since my hair is in a long-term protective style.
 
All I have been doing is moisturizing and sealing, tying my hair up at night and styling it the next day. I haven't washed it yet, but plan to do so soon. So those are the 4 facets of life with twists and today I'm sharing a component of one of them: a style. I attended a Jerk fest last Saturday, so I put together this little style for the event.
 
Check it out: 

 

This was super easy. All I did was make a deep side part and braid the braids all the way to the back of my head and then pin it down and let the other plaits fall over it.


However, I don't particularly like hair everywhere, so later that day, I went ahead and braided the rest of the plaits and turned it into a BIG side-braid. Look:



Yep that's it, two versions of a really easy style you can do with Senegalese twists.





Easy right? How do your rock your twists?
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

share: