Friday 18 July 2014

Styling my Senegalese Twists - Day & Night...

Hey y'all!
 
Today I'm here to show you the 2 styles I've been rocking the most:
 
First up is this Poetic Justice - 90's - 1/2 up, 1/2 down look.

poetic justice look with Senegalese twists
 

I simply gather the first 2 rows of twists into a ponytail at the very top of my head, then pull the twists and have them fall to the side and let the back hang. This style gives me a very chill feel, perfect for daytime. I like it a lot.
 


 
The second is a high bun.


high bun with Senegalese twists
 
 
Now I love a high bun anyway, so you know I had to execute it on twists. Plus, when the twists are starting to look a little messy, it's a great way to hide all 'dat. I usually go for this look to finish off my night time outfits.
 
 
 
 
What is your go-to style for braids/ twists?
 

2 comments :

What are your thoughts?

share: