Saturday 29 November 2014

Straight Hair Don't Care?! (Part 1)

So contrary to the plans I had to go 6 months without heat, I took a blow-dryer and flatiron to my hair at roughly the 5-month mark. I had a funeral to attend and I didn't think my usual care-free curls were appropriate, nor was I in the mood to rock a bun!


hair in a ponytail after the wind got me!


Here I am with my flat-ironed hair:
 
3-day old straightened hair

3-day old straightened hair
 
I did my usual wash day routine by deep conditioning on dry hair and then shampooing. However, I used some new products in the styling department; Tresseme Thermal Creations, L'Oreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum, and a bit of the Optimum Care Anti-Breakage Therapy Split-end Reconstructor. I even used a different flat-iron that got my hair super straight!
 
 
Products used in the hair-straightening process
 
 
 
 As usual, my method of choice was the comb-chase method.
 
I was really happy with the results + my hair did not become frizzy after.
 
 
Stay tuned for part 2 where I'll show the details of the state of my ends, my trim and my current length.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. great results. i love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hair! I love your flat ironed hair! I wonder how amazingly the flat irons work to make our hair much beautiful. I also use Xtava flan iron from two months. It is an awesome tool!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: