Sunday 2 November 2014

Styling an Old Braidout - HOTD


 
Everyone knows I love a good braidout.
It is definitely my go-to hairdo.
Sometimes I fluff & go, other times I feel like doing a little more.
Here is one of the styles I do at those times:

 
 
 
 
This style is great on a fresh braid-out and even better on an old one.

 
 
 
 
 It can also be done on a wash & go or any other curly style.
 
 
 
 
It's super easy to do. Just make a small section at the front of your head, parting from ear to ear. Secure with a scrunchie or other ponytail holder and then make a bun. Let the rest of your hair hang out and you're free to go about your bizniz!
 
 
 
 What alternate styles do you do on braid-outs?
 
 
 


11 comments :

  1. I'm in LOVE with the Top Knot trend of late, Yours is lovely and your braid out looks FABULOUS girlie! Oh and the hoops, #win :-) Nice post :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top knot that your hairstyle to another level, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your braid outs always have the right balance of texture, length, and volume! I want to be like you when I grow up!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this braidout! I usually do a high bun after a braidout. Buns with texture give me life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunshyne! Can I tell you?! they r everything!

      Delete
  5. I love this look, Abbi! Very creative and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your braid outs are always so nice.
    love the top bun!

    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: