Thursday 15 January 2015

You Got A 'Hold' On me.

Remember in the summer (I use that word loosely while living in Ja.) when my sets, be they rollers or flexirods, just would not last? Well, I found a great product that "holds" me down in that department. My curly sets last until I say when, and I have been enjoying them so much more now.
 
The product I speak of is the Lottabody Wrap Me Foaming Mousse from their new styling line.
 
 
 
I use it on both wet and dry hair, and it gives me great results either way.
All I do is section the hair and apply one pump of the mousse to the section and proceed to apply the tool which I will be using to set the hair.
 
I have used it with wet roller sets, wet flexi rod sets and also on dry hair with my hot rollers and I get superior hold every time.
 
 
Thanks again Lottabody for the goodies, this is a great product that I'm glad to have in my stash!
 
For more info on this product, visit their website for the 411.
 
 
Tried the Wrap Me Foaming Mousse Yet?
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

share: