Sunday 1 February 2015

Fully Raw February #Selflove

So we all know that February is the month of
 
 
 
Most commonly, the love between oneself and his/her significant other.
This year however, I'm making it about me, self-love if you will.
 
 
 
So during February, I'll be doing different things that will enhance, elevate, edify, encourage and enliven myself.
 
 
 
First up, as you may have guessed by the title, is to do a fully raw vegan challenge for the 28 days of February.
 
 
 
That is, consuming only raw, unprocessed foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire month. If it has a face, a mom or a label, it's a no-go. 




I'm gonna be a "low-class vegan" though, I won't be preparing any of those grandiose raw food recipes, just raw fruits and vegetables for the next 28 days.
 
Wish me luck. lol. Although I doubt it'll be that hard.
 
 
In the words of Freelee, "Go Fruit Yourself!"
Ciao!

3 comments :

  1. Woot woot! sounds great, good luck girlie! :-) Your skin is gonna be fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dotty by reading your blog because it has a unique data.
    waist-trainer.org/ann-chery-corsets-review

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: